What is the easiest Taylor Swift song to play on guitar?
Top easy songs by Taylor Swift to play on guitar
- A Place In This World. Taylor Swift. Am;C;D;Em;F;G. C.
- Back To December. Taylor Swift. Am;C;Em;F;G. …
- I Don’t Wanna Live Forever. Taylor Swift. Am;C;F;G.
- Love Story. Taylor Swift. A;Am;Bm;C;D;F;G. …
- Mean. Taylor Swift. Am;C;F;G. …
- Safe and Sound. Taylor Swift. Am;C;D;Em;G.
- Shake It Off. Taylor Swift. Am;C;D;G.
- State Of Grace. Taylor Swift. A;E;F#m.
What is the Bm chord?
The Most Common Version. Unlike some other commonly used minor chords (like Em or Am), the B minor chord doesn’t use any open strings. For this one you must use one finger to fret multiple strings in what is called a “barre chord.” Your index finger rests across every string but the low E.
Is Taylor Swift a good guitar player?
Although Taylor Swift is not famous for guitar solos or advanced guitar playing techniques, she has extremely well-honed guitar performance skills which can easily classify someone as good at the guitar.
What is G chord on guitar?
How to Play the G Major Chord. The most common way to play the G Major Chord is in the open position, like this: – Index finger on the 2nd fret of the A (5th) string. – Middle finger on the 3rd fret of the low E (6th) string. – Ring finger on the 3rd fret of the E (1st) string.
What chord can I play instead of BM?
What chord can be played instead of Bm? This would depend on the situation. In most cases, it would be best to play a simpler version of the Bm (either the 3 finger or 4 finger form) if difficulty were the issue. It is possible in some cases to substitute a D major chord in place of the B minor chord.
How do you play a Bm chord easy?
Easiest Bm Chord [Bm7]
- Place your index finger on the 2nd fret of the A string.
- Leave the D string open.
- Fret the second fret of the G string with your middle finger.
- Leave the B string open.
- Finally, place your ring finger on the 2nd fret of the high E string.