What is the easiest tune to play on guitar?
8 Easy Guitar Songs For Every Beginner
- “I Wanna Be There” by Blessed Union of Souls.
- “What’s Up” by Four Non-Blondes.
- “Love Me Do” by The Beatles.
- “Brown Eyed Girl” by Van Morrison.
- “Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley.
- “Achy Breaky Heart” by Billy Ray Cyrus.
- “Sweet Home Alabama” by Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- “Bad Moon Rising” by Creedence Clearwater Revival.
Is it hard to teach yourself guitar?
The good news is, you can absolutely teach yourself guitar! It may have been hard to learn on your own time 20 years ago, but now great information is everywhere. … However, learning to really shred a guitar is a process. It takes a lot of hard work, determination, and proper technique.
Why does Keith Richards use 5 strings?
Those five string guitars Keith Richards plays are tuned to an open chord. That means that when he strums then instrument without any left hand fingers on the neck a major chord is produced. … Keith wants his lowest note to be the root of the chord, so he plays with only five strings.